Catalina Fellay is a Toronto-based dance professional and academic with a focus on flamenco, classical Spanish and Escuela Bolera dance. Fellay has enjoyed over fourteen years as a member of the Esmeralda Enrique Spanish Dance Company and a teacher at the Academy of Spanish Dance. She is currently pursuing a PhD in dance studies at York University.
• Esmeralda Enrique: Toronto (1983–ongoing)
• Claudia Carolina: Toronto (1985–1992)
• La Tati, Manuel Santiago Maya “Manolete” and Domingo Ortega and Centro de Arte Flamenco Amor de Dios:
Madrid, Spain (1999–present)
• Eloy Pericet, Certification in Escuela Bolera: Madrid, Spain (2002)
• Isabel Quintero, Classical Spanish Dance: Madrid, Spain (2002)
This article was originally published in March 2009 and is reproduced with permission from The Dance Current.